Careers at MLSI
Welcome to the Human Resources Department of the Mount Litera International School.
MLSI is always looking for fully qualified teachers. If you are interested in being considered for a teaching position from 2016 please read the following requirements and send in your application.
If you value ‘conceptual learning’; apply an ‘inquiry approach’ to your teaching; are ‘futures oriented’; believe in ‘sharing common values’ and have experience in ‘applying the IB* curriculum’ then please consider applying.
Our expectations are that you teach the IB* curriculum effectively; actively participate in inquiry teaching; participate in virtual networked learning communities; create positive and effective relationships with key stakeholders in the school community; adopt an action research stance to the development and introduction of creativity and innovation in your classroom; collaboratively plan and make a valuable contribution to the teaching team; and that you share responsibility for whole school student outcomes.
If you are considering applying, please prepare the following documents and attach them to your email.
- a cover letter outlining why you would be suited to the position (1 page only)
- a curriculum vita with your qualifications and experience (2 pages only)
- a contact page with details with your name, address and contact information of three referees (1 page only)
- Applications with more material than requested will not be considered
- We will contact those whose skills and experience best match our needs.
- The application deadlines are open ended until the positions are filled
- Playgroup Teacher
- Early Years teachers EY 1/2/3
- Primary Years Teachers Grades 2/3/4/5
- Hindi Language Teacher PYP /MYP
- French Language Teacher PYP / MYP
- Art Teacher PYP / MYP
- Spanish Teacher PYP /MYP
- Humanities Teacher MYP
- English Teacher MYP
- Maths Teacher MYP [combined with a Science subject]
- Computer ICT Teacher / PYP / MYP
- Music Teacher PYP
- Physical Education Teacher PYP / MYP
- Librarian Teacher PYP
- Counsellor across the school
- Special Needs Teacher with additional subject area
- Design & Technology Teacher MYP
- Dance Teacher Whole School
- Applications are welcomed from, any teachers who may be able to offer a combination of the subjects above.
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com indicating the post you are applying for in the subject bar.