Fee Deposit timelines:
|Registration Fee||Alongwith submission of application|
|Admission and Caution Money||Within 7 days of receipt of an offer for admission|
|Annual Tuition Fee||May and November|
- Registration Fee is one-time fee to be paid by all students applying for admission. This fee is payable before registration forms can be accepted for processing
- Registration Fee is non-refundable and non- transferable
- The deposit of Registration Fee and submission of Registration Form does not in any way guarantee admission to the School and the School reserves its right to refuse to accept any and/or all proposed admissions and may reject any and/or all Registration Form(s) received in that regard based on the admission process followed by the School. The decisions of the School in that regard shall be final and binding
- At the time of an admission, a formal acceptance letter will be given by the School to the concerned parents. The concerned parents will be required to complete the enrolment process indicated in the formal acceptance letter within 7 days of receipt of such letter including the payment of one-time Admission Money and Caution Money. Acceptance shall be deemed to be completed by completion of enrollment process prescribed in the formal acceptance letter by the date indicated in the said letter to secure a seat in the School.
- The one-time Admission Fees once paid is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The Caution Money is refundable without interest at the time of leaving the School on production of no dues certificate and original receipt of the Caution Money. The School reserves its right to adjust the Caution Money against any fee arrears, damages or losses caused to the library books, laboratory equipment’s, computer facilities or other equipment or assets in the School
- One-time Admission fee and Caution Money once paid to the school indicates confirmation of enrolment for the academic year
- In addition to the Admission Fee and Caution Money, the Parents will be required to deposit annual tuition fee in accordance with the schedule prescribed by the School from time to time. Our annual tuition fee starts from INR 2,50,000/-, which is the tuition fee for Playgroup
- The Tuition Fees once paid is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The Fee(s) can be paid through a crossed cheque or online (through payment gateway details of which will be provided by the school on request). No cash or RTGS/ NEFT/IMPS will be accepted by the School.
The Tuition Fees covers the following;
- a) Tuition Fees
- b) Use of Laboratories, ICT Rooms, Art Room, Music Room and Libraries during the School hours
- c) School uniforms including sportswear
- d) Note books, text books, school bag, identity cards, yearbook etc.
- e) Breakfast, Lunch and Evening Snacks
- f) Mandatory Club
The fee structure and policy for the collection of fees are approved by the Board of Governors of Mount Litera School International and are formulated to provide world class education of the highest standards.
The fee structure and schedule stipulated above is subject to changes at the sole discretion of the Board of Governors of Mount Litera School International. Further, the Board reserves the right to introduce schemes which would be available for limited period and subject to terms & conditions. The School will communicate any revision in fee structure, schemes and payment schedule as and when applicable. Therefore this fee structure and schedule are not to be construed as a contract binding Mount Litera School International.