Invitation For IRO 2015
Indian Robot Olympiad, in partnership with the World Robot Olympiad (WRO), is a national level Robotics competition held annually at different locations in India. IRO has evolved over the years and today is the largest Robotics Competition in India using LEGO Mindstorms.
IRO is the Indian Chapter of World Robot Olympiad (WRO) that provides a unique platform for students to showcase their talent and creativity and represent INDIA at the international level.
How does IRO work?
- Schools, Colleges and individuals are invited to enter a team of two or three students to participate in this competition and are categorized according to their age groups. Teams can participate in regular or open category.
- Participating teams need to create, design and build Robots to solve pre-defined missions.
- Provide students up to the age of 25 an opportunity to expand their horizons through exploration of Robots and Robotic systems in the school.
- Introduce the concept of modern science into schools & colleges educational activities using ICT and technology.
- Provide an opportunity to promote creative thinking, improve communications and cooperation skills, strengthen the ability to acquire new knowledge, highly relevant towards progressive education.
10th INDIAN ROBOT OLYMPIAD
India’s Largest Robotics Challenge
Cordially invites you to visit
ROI Regional at Mumbai
Date: 12th & 13th Sept, 2015
Time: 9:30 a.m – 5:00 p.m
Mount Litera International School, BKC, Mumbai
Kindly grace this exciting and amazing competition with your presence. We believe that your presence will motivate tudents and they will be inspired by your passion for learning.
Chennai | Bengaluru | Surat | Hyderabad | Delhi/Ncr
Day 1: Saturday, September 12, 2015
- 8:30 am: Registration & Breakfast
- 9:15 am: Opening Ceremony
- 9:30 am: Practice & Calibration Round
- 12:30 pm: Lunch
- 1:30 pm: Practice & Calibration Round
- 4:30 pm: Tea Break
- 5:00 pm: End Of Day 1
Day 2: Sunday, September 13, 2015
- 8:00 am: Breakfast
- 8:30 am: Construction, Programming & Testing
- 11:00 am: Key Note Address
- 11:30 pm: Competition Round I
- 12:30 pm: Lunch
- 1:30 pm: Maintenance Time
- 2:15 pm: Competition Round II
- 3:15 pm: Closing Ceremony
- 4:00 pm: Tea Break
- 4:15 pm: Awards & Recognition
- 5:00 pm: End Of Day 2