The admission process has been designed for transparency and providing equal opportunity to all applicants in line with the ‘Admissions Policy’ of Mount Litera School International(MLSI). This is reviewed from time to time to incorporate changing global requirements. The steps that must be completed for admission at MLSI is as follows-
1. Campus tour – We are passionate about welcoming new families to the school and introducing you to what MLSI has to offer. We are here to help guide you through all aspects of the application process, and we take pride in our level of service and individualised assistance. Please call us to schedule an appointment for a tour.
2. Registration process – After your tour, you can collect the registration form by paying the application fee.
3. Submission of Registration form – The form needs to be submitted along with the documents mentioned below;
- Two passport size photographs of the child
- One photographs of each parent
- Attested photocopy of the child ‘s birth certificate
- The child ‘s proof of permanent residence (e.g. passport) plus one photocopy
- Attested copy of previous school reports
4. Student interaction- Following the document submission, the admissions team will set up an interaction with your child.
5. Parent Interaction – This is a chance for us to meet with the parents, to understand the family goals for your child’s education and answer your queries before admission decisions are conveyed.
6. Issuance of offer letter – We will email you the admission decision.
7. Payment of fees and collection & submission of Admission Form – In order for you to formally accept this offer, you need to pay the Admission Fee, Caution Money and 2 Post Dated Cheques of Tuition Fee. Please collect and submit duly filled admission form within a week after the admission offer is made.
8. Confirmation letter/ Welcome note – The admission team will send a confirmation email regarding admission.