why choose MLSI
As a parent choosing a school is a difficult task. There are so many options, how can you know what is best for your child? At MLSI, we strive to be transparent and open with our parents, even in the admissions process. We want parents to be part of our learning community, an integral part of the school. We are quite open about our philosophy of schooling and want parents who agree with our approach to join our team.
Here are some fundamentals about how we approach education:
- Treat each child as an individual.
- Engage students with real world problems and learning.
- Make learning collaborative.
- Make learning visible.
- Encourage our whole community to love and respect each other.
- Provide a safe and supportive infrastructure.
- Set high expectations of ourselves and our students.